Bacon and Kumara SaladBake
|Preparation: 5 mins
||Cooking time: 15 - 20 mins
- 2x gold kumara, cut into very thin slices
- Olive oil for spraying
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2x rashers 100% NZ bacon, finely chopped
- 1x avocado, sliced
- 5x handfuls green leaf lettuce
- 2 - 3 tbsp vinaigrette e.g. lemon
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place kumara on an oven tray. Spray with olive oil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 - 20 minutes or until just
- Add pine nuts and bacon and bake another 3 minutes.
- Allow to slightly cool on a serving platter.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Pour vinaigrette over and toss the salad.